Early diagnosis for cancer with liquid biopsy
What is early
Early diagnosis helps people to plan ahead while they are still able to make important decisions on their care and support needs and on financial and legal matters.
eDX tests are early diagnostic tests available for liquid biopsy samples with excellent performance and ease of examination. Each test detects certain cancer analyzing methylation of cancer biomarkers which is the first stage of cancer progression.
- DNA extraction and refinement from blood
- Conversion refined methylated DNA
- Amplification and detection of cancer-specific methylation
- Detection of cancer-specific methylation for each cancer
- Accurate results with simple blood collection without inconvenient preparation process
- Wide application such as general examination and cancer monitoring based on high accuracy and convenience
DNA methylation is a biological process by which methyl groups are added to the DNA molecule. DNA methylation regulates gene expression by recruiting proteins involved in gene repression or by inhibiting the binding of transcription factor(s) to DNA. Abnormal DNA methylation causes over expression of genes which can develop cancer.
Different specific methylation occurs depending on the cancer incidence area. Each cancer have specific methylated biomarker, which allows to diagnose certain cancer early.
COLO (Colorectal Cancer)
HEPA (Liver Cancer)